Adam Vazquez is the host of the popular marketing show, Content is For Closers. A little while back he was kind enough to invite me on his show to talk about my journey into logistics and how I’ve used content marketing throughout my career.
Content is something I’ve created since I was a little girl so it’s incredibly humbling to be recognized by folks like Adam, who also serves as partner at Heard–a content marketing agency helping businesses create content that doesn’t suck.
Highlights from the conversation:
- Upcoming season with the Jags (1:51)
- Blythe’s career journey (5:29)
- Launching a show as a single creator (11:58)
- The importance of remaining curious (18:22)
- The power in ruthlessly cutting content down (21:31)
- Aggravations of being a marketing agency (30:12)
THANK YOU TO OUR SPONSORS!
Are you experienced in freight sales or already an independent freight agent? Listen to our Freight Agent Trenches interview series powered by SPI Logistics to hear directly from the company’s agents on how they took the leap and found a home with SPI freight agent program.
Maximize your website’s performance and security with Digital Dispatch’s web hosting and management.
ABOUT THE PODCAST:
Everything is Logistics is a podcast for the thinkers in freight. Follow the podcast to never miss an episode.