Around this time of the year, most businesses are wondering, “Am I on the right track?”
We’re planning our budgets and wondering where to invest and where to cut back.
That’s where the power of marketing operations comes into play.
Different from other marketing roles, the person in charge of ops should ideally be a dedicated position—but if you’re an entrepreneur or running a small team, it’s essential to know some key foundational skills that will help you invest in marketing where it makes the most sense for you.
From the show:
- What if Performance Advertising is Just an Analytics Scam?
- Connect with Blythe via her website or on Linkedin, YouTube, and TikTok
Check out these episodes next:
- Google My Business Update
- How To Conduct Audience Research with Amanda Natividad
- Artificial Intelligence in Marketing
- How to Audit Your Website (free course)
THANK YOU TO OUR SPONSORS!
Are you experienced in freight sales or already an independent freight agent? Listen to our Freight Agent Trenches interview series powered by SPI Logistics to hear directly from the company’s agents on how they took the leap and found a home with SPI freight agent program.
Maximize your website’s performance and security with Digital Dispatch’s web hosting and management.
ABOUT THE PODCAST:
Everything is Logistics is a podcast for the thinkers in freight. Follow the podcast to never miss an episode.