Ever since connecting with her about a year ago on Linkedin, Nicole Glenn has been a woman in logistics that I’ve looked up to–so it was wonderful to finally get her a recent episode of Cyberly where we got to dive into:
- How the trucking industry sucked her in when she was just 18 years old and hasn’t left since
- Founding her company Candor Expedite and ultimately thriving during COVID by shifting company gears
- Her passion for marketing and working to build other women up by launching the group Ladies Leadership Coalition
Links from the show:
- Nicole Glenn on Linkedin
- Nicole’s company: Candor Expedite
- Follow the Ladies Leadership Coalition on Linkedin
Where to Find Digital Dispatch & Blythe:
Got something to say?
Have a topic you’d like to see covered? Or a guest you want to hear on the show? Fill out the tip submission form on the Digital Dispatch website.
THANK YOU TO OUR SPONSORS!
Are you experienced in freight sales or already an independent freight agent? Listen to our Freight Agent Trenches interview series powered by SPI Logistics to hear directly from the company’s agents on how they took the leap and found a home with SPI freight agent program.
Maximize your website’s performance and security with Digital Dispatch’s web hosting and management.
ABOUT THE PODCAST:
Everything is Logistics is a podcast for the thinkers in freight. Follow the podcast to never miss an episode.