I’ve been a podcaster since 2014 but when I launched a new show in November of 2020—I took some very different steps after years of in~the~trenches knowledge.
Check out everything I learned and the strategy behind these decisions so it can help you along your podcasting journey.
Things You’ll Learn In This Episode:
- Finding the content you already got
- Uploading strategically before sharing with friends and family
- Submitting your podcast to all of the available (and free!) directories
- How to tell if a guest is a good fit for your audience
- The tools I use to record and edit my show
- Why clips for social media are so important
Links from the show:
- Camtasia video/audio editing software
- Mecca tha Marvelous (custom beats/intro music for your show)
- Camtasia tutorials on YouTube
- Kaptioned video captioning app for iOS
Not mentioned in the show but still pretty rad:
- The pod was recently ranked #11 out of FeedSpot’s Top 30 Freight Podcasts.
- Host Blythe Brumleve was named as “Top 7 Inspiring B2B Women to Follow on LinkedIn”
Where to Find Digital Dispatch & Blythe:
Got something to say?
Have a topic you’d like to see covered? Or a guest you want to hear on the show? Fill out the tip submission form on the Digital Dispatch website.
THANK YOU TO OUR SPONSORS!
Are you experienced in freight sales or already an independent freight agent? Listen to our Freight Agent Trenches interview series powered by SPI Logistics to hear directly from the company’s agents on how they took the leap and found a home with SPI freight agent program.
Maximize your website’s performance and security with Digital Dispatch’s web hosting and management.
ABOUT THE PODCAST:
Everything is Logistics is a podcast for the thinkers in freight. Follow the podcast to never miss an episode.