As more and more talent gets scooped up by freight tech companies–the media space is growing. Therefore companies should be making the choice to build their own internal media program or get left behind.
In this episode, I’m breaking down 5 tips on how to start a media program within your company. You don’t need a huge staff or a huge budget. But you do need to invest in learning about a high-level strategy before you get an in-house media program started.
Listen to these shows next:
- Getting attention in 2022
- Website + Marketing Must-Haves for 2022
- The Most Important Thing You Can Add To Your Website TODAY
- How to Make Customer Interviews Your Secret Marketing Weapon
- Creating Buyer Personas That Don’t Suck
- And the role of marketing operations that helps to tie ROI in with the creative experiments you want to run
THANK YOU TO OUR SPONSORS!
Are you experienced in freight sales or already an independent freight agent? Listen to our Freight Agent Trenches interview series powered by SPI Logistics to hear directly from the company’s agents on how they took the leap and found a home with SPI freight agent program.
Maximize your website’s performance and security with Digital Dispatch’s web hosting and management.
ABOUT THE PODCAST:
Everything is Logistics is a podcast for the thinkers in freight. Follow the podcast to never miss an episode.